Thursday, May 31, 2012

Puppy Update

Puppy Update! 

Here are pictures of our adorable Golden Retriever puppy taken yesterday at 22 days old.  So far the name that has stuck is Oberon.  I know, I know...I either hear instant approval or get strange looks and silence.  It's not your typical dog name.  Maybe best known as a character in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, Oberon is also a major moon of the planet Uranus. My 9 year old son Max, slightly obsessed with astronomy, made a long list of celestial names and Oberon stood out.  He would be affectionately known as "Obi" aka "Obi Dog Kenobi."  Since puppy won't come home to us until July we still have plenty of time and I'm wondering if any fabulous Hawaiin names will reveal themselves to us while we are on vacation. 

Feel free to make suggestions!


1 comment:

  1. So adorable!!! I think the name is perfect :) Gah, puppies are just irresistible aren't they?

    ReplyDelete