Friday, February 3, 2012

Sunrise and Sunsets - January 2012

I've become a little obsessed with sunset pictures recently.  Often one of my Facebook friends posts a picture of a beautiful sunset that I could not photograph and I try not to be jealous...unfortunately sunset time is often the most hectic time in my household...trying to start dinner and get the kids settled into doing homework, it's hard to sneak away.  Here is a collection of sunset pics (and one sunrise) that I was lucky enough to see in person and photograph.


Sunrise from my kitchen window, January 24.
Sunset January 14

Sunset January 24

Sunset January 24
By happy coincidence someone took a picture of me taking pictures!  Sunset January 24. Posted on Edhat by Steve G.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita! Just wanted to pop over and say thank you for the kind comments you left on my blog. Your sunsets are gorgeous! Do I spy palm trees?? Gosh, I could go for a warm sunset right about now! Wishing you a most wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete