Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Place For Me

I am blessed in so many ways, not the least of which is the wonderful place I call home.  I am lucky enough to live in my childhood home in an amazing neighborhood.  The one thing we are lacking is space.  Our house is small.  Very small.  Finding space to do my art has always been a challenge.  With art supplies spread out all over the house I find what space I can...on the sofa, at the kitchen table...even in bed.  A few weeks ago I decided that if I am going to take my art to another level I need a dedicated space.  We took a road trip to our nearest IKEA and bought a cute little desk which fit perfectly in a bit of wasted space.  My new art studio even has an ocean view!  I'm in heaven.


a desk with a view


works in progess
  


No comments:

Post a Comment